Thursday, July 17, 2008

wEiRd

Somehow the first day back at school was a bit off and out of my expectation. First class was economics and we had a suprise assignment, write an essay! The fact that none of us touched our book during the holidays, you can imagine the chaos it caused us. Accounts was a bit relaxing as we were doing a relax topic, accounting ratio, computing we got filled in with the latest college news and IELTS we have to write our father in a flowery way.

Well today was th 2nd day, Economics was still with essays, Ikmal was the first to send in his work. I was like, how he write so fast. Only later did I know he wrote it halfway before the class start. Cheating? I'm not so sure. We did get the topics before hand but whatever it is, lets not make a fuss out of it. =D

We have to start doing our computing As project already. Darn it, to get high marks I must do it in GU and looking at how much I hate GUI, its pretty hard. Somehow I did not have the energy to go for anything today. Matron says that I'm lacking of sugar. Maybe, maybe not. So I slept from 5pm to 12am. Skipped dinner even though Wen Liang and Boyout came to wake me up.

I learn a sad truth today. Iskie is leaving! Argh, that means its only me and Bob in the apartment. But as a friend, I congratulate you for your achievement in getting the MARA scholarship. Sad part is you got sent to KMS.

No comments: