Thursday, April 23, 2009

A consideration of Facts

Fact no 1.: Trials hasn't been good. Got a AAaD and probably either an A or B depending on what Ms. Zai decides to gives me

Fact no 2.: A levels as of today is 18 days to go.

Fact no 3.: I haven't started revising on my own as pass year papers from each subject are pouring every single day.

Fact no. 4.: I'm going to KL to watch the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra this Saturday

Fact no 5.: Life Saving Test is on the following day, on Sunday.

Fact no 6.: I'm gonna be RM1000 richer for a day , this Saturday and broke for the next few months.

Fact no 7.: I'm getting this phone, one way or another... hopefully.


Fact no 8.: Zhao Han's Birthday is just 9 days away.

Fact no 9.: My laundry has been collecting for 2 weeks now. In a few days time, my clothing supplies for 2 weeks will run out. Hopefully I won't procastinate and do my washing ASAP.

Fact no 10.: I had a sleepless night trying my best to complete my A levels Documentation, been typing for more that 16 hours. Now, I'm just trying to get Mrs. Foord to sign 2 letters.

2 comments:

Chuck Bass said...

Tehpong! You got documentation thingy for A-levels? What should we be doing with that eh?

p/s: For your trials, it's just trials, and for finals, it's just finals, do not worry so much. Just go with your flow.xoxo.

Adrian K said...

Yeah, for the subject of Computing. Two documentation ala folio like. One for AS and another for A2..

If I don't make pass finals I have to pay back Sime... thats scary
= ="