Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hate

I hate to walk by,
Those glimmering jewellery shop,
Looking at diamond rings,
Which glitters like the stars.

I hate to walk by souvenirs stores,
Looking at plushies and what not,
Thinking how cute they are,
Or how lovely it is to be hugged.

I hate to walk by Secret Recipe,
Eating my favourite cheese cake,
New York Cheese, Blueberry Cheese, Marble Cheese,
Cause it brings back memories.

I hate to eat my Dark Chocolate now,
As I know I've once shared it with another,
The dark temptation, The bitter taste,
Has only gone from bitter sweet to plain o' bitter.

I hate to go to Malacca,
Although there are many memories there,
A huge chunk of my life resolves there,
But it hurts to step foot there.

I hate I hate I hate,
I just a temporary feeling,
For I am I,
Things will never change.

I will once again wander around jewellery shops,
Buying plushies cause they are cute,
Eating a slab of dark chocolate and a slice of cheese cake,
Stepping down to Malacca cause there lies my alma matter.

Sometimes its nice to dwell in fantasies,
But it has always been a dream,
I can't differ between the two,
As both are important to me.

Maybe I will learn to love again,
Maybe I will not,
Maybe is such a dangerous word,
Maybe I am just playing with fire.

But hate nor like nor love,
Is just another feeling that shapes us,
An infinite feeling,
Chained within us.