Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love me while you need me~

Found this statement on my friend's MSN status which make me think for quite some time.


If I have no need of you, why do I approach you, why do I care for you, why do I suffer for people when I put myself in pain?


Love is universal and abundant. We can give it endlessly without ever running out of it.


So is help. We help those in need that requires that assistant more than us.


The simple mind will accept that it is an unselfish act, and it is the thing to do.


The complex mind will doubt saying, why are we doing this without anything in return? There is no equivalent exchange in this.


The simple mind will argue that life will repay us back in the future (An uncertain promise)


The complex mind will try to argue that it is not true, but loses in the end as you can't argue on something uncertain.


The simple mind wins.


And the cycle repeats itself. However when people need our help, they will be nice to us. Suddenly that long forgotten 'Hi' is heard again.


And once again the heart falls down, delighted by the sound, even when the mind knows it is of the trickster's tricks.


So love me when you need me, whilst you still do.


Cause that's the only way I can get close to you, whilst the pain is yet to appear.

No comments: