Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February post so far...

Okay, lets start of with Magic.

Pre-release day I - 23rd out of 113
Pre-release day II - 4th out of 48
Booster draft (Release Date) - 2nd of out 8
2 Headed Giant Release Event- 5th out of 9 Teams

No FNMs so far as it was draft FNM as it cost £12.50 T_T

First two weeks of February is really tiring. With back-to-back Magic Tournament from Friday to Sunday, I really feel that my brain needs some rest. The good part is, with all those thinking involve (strategy, probabilities, analysing and so on). I'm grasping my lecture a little more quicker than I used to.

Got some parts for my Legacy deck now. =) 1/3 through! Now comes the expensive bits of the deck T_T.

Celebrate CNY at Cheng's house with steamboat as the main event. The girls did the shopping while the guys were just 'trolleys' carrying the goods that they bought. can't complain much about carrying food, can I?

Aaron has gotten into an accident and he's still in the Hospital. Bone fracture but now after the operation he has metals to connect his bones. Some pus appearing stopped him from going back earlier so he's still in the hospital now, maybe for another week or two. It happen last month during my exam period so my mum didn't really tell me till it was over. Get well soon bro!

I finally manage to reset my sleeping patterns. I now sleep from 10ish to 1am and wake up around 7-8am. Can't sleep more even if I want to. But I guess its going to be a healthy start now.

No comments: