Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2nd Semester

19 hours of lectures a week~
19 hours of lectures a week~
Skip one hour and you'll be a goner,
19 hours of lectures a week!

(Singing to the tune of a childhood song *Can't remember the title*)

Wee! 2nd semester is here!

Gosh, finally get over with my first semester. Examinations are over. Hope I did well (2nd upper and fingers cross for 1st!) A bit worried about People and Organization essay but I think it should be fine. (I don't really know the marking scheme but I gave it my all!)

So to talk a bit about my modules for this semester,

1. Management in Society - Basically a Sociology Study of Society (The lecturer was psyching us up with 40% fail rate last year. Ouch!)

2. Fundamentals of Management Accounting (Budgets, Variance etc! Oh how I miss A levels and Mr. K)

3. Law in a Management Context (My Law Module , having quite a lot of solicitors and barister to come and give us talks, but mostly focus on corporate law)

4. The Modern Corporation (A sister module to P&O, finally I get to see my P&O professor!)

5. Financial Decision Making (Corporate Finance etc)

6. The Nature of Information Systems (Seems like a com history to me, will be having that on Thursday!)

So far so good, I learn to hate and love the modules at the same time =D

No comments: