Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why?

'So why~ hy~ hy~ hy~ hy~ hy~ hy~

Just a small amount of happiness =). '

Life has been a bit topsy-turvy lately. Things happens, shit happens. I thought it would only occur next year, but somehow 'it' managed to creep itself earlier. I felt that it is a bit odd (strange nevertheless) , but I won't question why, or be sad about it nor would I go back on my word.

I was in it ready to let it go, in order to safeguard 'it'. So if I was not being taken seriously, I might as well focus on other stuffs and steer my life into a different direction, one that (hopefully) would compensate the past 21 years of my life.

Yet again, planning is a waste of time.

Freshers week is going on. I don't really feel like hoarding a lot of free Dominos coupons anymore. I'm still sick of that one week craze of double thin crust with cheese, or whatever it was called crust. Eurgh >.<

And the clubbing scene still feels like a stranger to me.

I still like to sit at the side and watch other people dance instead of me, myself dancing.
I still dislike drinking excessive amount of alcohol. (Of course unless its a 'toast' for the birthday girl/boy'.
But I do like the music played there,
However, I think it is best enjoyed with the scene, observing.
Its funny to see how carefree and crazy people can be in the clubs.






這一幕,我很快就會錯過它。

PS: I need to write more in English. I have noticed that my Malaysian-English and Chinese-English is slowly overpowering my writing! Argh!


No comments: