Friday, December 10, 2010

A random signal or is it that fate's clock has decided to turn?

I don't even know where to start. ;D

I was shrugging myself out of bed on a Tuesday morning, as I have to meet Kieran, Stannah and Ivy at half past 9 for our group presentation. It went sorta okay I guess. Should have more practise but considering that according to Stannah, Kieran is 'crap' at presenting and Ivy just speaks so softly most of the time. It wasn't that bad, but wasn't what I was used to.

Note: Kieran wasn't bad at all, its just that he sometimes forgets what he was suppose to say but making him repeat it multiple times, that was all it took.

Financial Reporting and Accountability workshop was next. Our Mr. (Prof) Xavier [I have the tendency to call all our seminar leaders professor as most of them are PhD students, but apparently he was actually a chartered accountant who volunteered to handle our seminars. It kinda stuck to me anyway but its no offence at all. As a matter of fact, he like being call professor :p] was explaining us on how to consolidate balance sheets and as usual, I'm the one that answers his questions and give him the figures. There was once he ask, can anyone answer this? *looks at me and says* ' Except for Adrian, someone else please. =)


Nah, this blog post isn't about my seminar leader and the 'lazy' people that won't response to his question whenever asked, but rather about something else.

You see, there's this girl (Why does it always has to be ' there's this girl?' when its a boy's story?) that I noticed in our seminar. She's always been there but I had just choose not to notice her (This was the same for everyone for the past 6 months). So today she sat in front of me wearing a light brown trench coat. (My favourite! Don't ask me why, light brown trench coats just affects me much) I then notice her face, features etc and for the rest of the seminar, I kept sneaking a peak at her whenever possible. Not so hard considering she's sitting in front of me, one seat to the right.

Call it a slight crush but she reminds me of the character Black Rose, the original and old one


But her face kinda reminds me or someone else, couldn't really figure out till I went back to my room that day.

So I ran a search and ask Mr. Google, but alas to no succeed. How can I find something that I have vague memory of?

But Lady Luck was smiling on me I guess, I somehow bump into the song Dandelion Promise or 蒲公英的約定 song from Secret and tada! The mystery person was revealed!


Yes! Its Kwan Lun-Mei =), this reminds me of the movie The Most Distance Course or 最遙遠的距離 which really touched my heart back then. Made me cry to be honest :'( (Currently in an attempt to download so that I can watch it again)


Forward to today,


9th December 2010, there was the MBS social. Yin didn't want to go when I asked her last few weeks. I was like, free food , free drinks at HARD ROCK CAFE! Why wouldn't you want to go? I myself didn't had any reasons to go there as in my mind : keep repeating mantra: Hard Rock Cafe is an expensive place, its an expensive place. This was based on my experience in Bali. >.<

Anyway went there and saw Terry (My old flatmate). Went around but no one else recognisable was there (apart from Vivien [lovely person] and the 'evil' Gail Hail which didn't want to give me my Student Rep certificate! Grrrr).

Amed (I think this is how you spell his name?) came later and we talked about our CSCW presentation and about BTP Presentation tomorrow (which is as of time of writing, TODAY!). Went upstairs cause it was getting a bit stuffy as well as we had to stand!

We were just talking and was almost leaving when a group of first year girls approach us and ask if they could sit there. We just smiled and say 'Sure'.

Amed and I continued talking but after a while to stop ourself from being rude, introduce ourselves to the girls and started a conversation. Apparently one of the girls is on my course (AMAIS!). She initially wanted MAIS or ITMB (Amed's course) but was only accepted to AMAIS. (My fault xD, we voted to stop the MAIS Programme as there was too little people in it last year while I was still the Student Rep).

There were some Chinese girls as well. One whose name was Miao and another Ariel. Oh and the girl in AMAIS, her name was Stephanie. There was a Josephine as well. Most of there were Management Students. I didn't get the name of the other two but maybe Amed did.

The interesting bit is for the rest of the night, I found myself constantly looking in Ariel's direction. (She does look like Kwan Lun-Mei a bit) I don't normally do this as I told myself that I wouldn't fall again for another. [Makes a nice escape route in case I ever fall again as I can fall for those I have fallen before, but no one new =)].

Okay so maybe up till now you might think that this post is dedicated to writing that I have had not one but in fact noticed TWO girls in one week. Where I have failed to make myself noticed any girls at all for the past 6 months, even when so many pretty innocent looking girls are around. (Due to the fact that I just couldn't be bothered to because A: Fragile Heart, B: My Promise to myself C: Looking at another girl just makes me recall sad moments).

Is this a sign? Or something to tell me that my subconscious mind had moved on? Truthfully, I'm not interested in any of the above two. But is my heart done sulking and has it put on a new set of armour for Round 2?

I seriously don't have a clue

Or maybe I'm just attracted to Kwan Lun-Mei so much that I started seeing her in other people? But wait, it was the girl at the seminar first that led to Kwan Lun-Mei then Ariel. So now what?

Gosh, I sound so stupid in this post! I should just stop and get my sleep so we would be prepared for tomorrow's presentation.

Which I will do now, so Good Night and Toodles!

No comments: