Monday, December 13, 2010

Insanity Boredom

What if the girl you liked, liked you back?
Such fairytale do exist, although they might not last. But seriously? ZOMG! :D

When did you last drop your phone?
Can't remember. *Scratches head for his phone and looks around for it. Knocks over something. 'HEy thats my phone!* So I guess the answer is now?

PS: Get a Nokia. They are very very durable!

Can money buy happiness?
Money can't buy happiness but they DO ASSIST it a lot!

Do you think women should work or stay at home?
Whatever they want as long as they don't be workaholic

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough, you'll get it?
I believe in 99% in that, as we will work as hard as we want for that. 1% is just something that is beyond our control.

How many people do you trust one hundred percent?
Truthfully I don't know

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?Till its 15 minutes before lectures =)

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
YES.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
Yes PLEASE! But right now since it doesn't exist in my room and its so cold... no.


How many people have you kissed who's name started with an M?
0

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
No.


Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yeah, but it depends,

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Ideally the plan used to be get married at 28 (finance should be stable by now), then have kids at 30.

Whose hand did you last hold?
Can't remember, been such a long time. Maybe one of the girls during ice skating the other day.

What if you dropped your phone in a puddle?
Picked it up, wipe it, test if it works. Done

What is your mom saved as in your phone?
Mum

Do you know who your real friends are?
Yes I do =)

Would you change your eye color to blue?
Contact lens!

Would you date a 13 year old at the age you are now?
Would be cute but I think it would be dead awkward so NO!

Is it ever too late to apologize?
Its never to late, but some things just doesn't stay the same.

Who was the last person who left your life and hurt you?
You know who you are, I just wish you all the best.

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Doubt so, but life goes on =). Oh Exams! Darn it!

What's the last taste in your mouth?
Milo =), its great having it when its cold

Do you know any of your neighbors?
Yeah all of them :D

List three things near you:
1. My watch
2. Food
3. Laptop?

What was the last thing you watched on the TV?
X-Factor 2010 Final, it was showing at Pizza Co

What was the last thing you looked up on Google?
DFD-based context model of Amazon’s internet system, was trying to find if its on the net or not.

Is there snow on the ground where you are?
Yes, just some trickle


Do you like when people play with your hair?
Certain people but normally I don't mind unless its awkward.


What color is your hair?
Black.

What's the last thing you "aw'd" at?
Normally its an ooooo but does awww man counts? :p

Where is the person who has your heart?
Right where I am, Me =).

What do you hear?
Vague electric static.

Congratulations, you just had a baby boy! What's his name?
Lassie! Or Beethoven

What are you craving at the moment?
Holidays to come!

Are you in a complicated relationship?
Not even in one. <- I like this so I'm gonna keep it


Who was the last person you said I love you to?
See Tian Feng. Haven't uttered that in months. Not even to my parents :p

What's your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
Travel around!

Do you like silver or gold better?
White gold!


Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Thinking of it :D but then again.

Whats the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
7.30am

Is your birthday in less than 6 months?
Nope, it was 3 months ago

Would you consider yourself open-minded?
YES

Are you wearing anything that doesn't belong to you?
Nope

Do you hate when people call you when you're sleeping?
YES....

What woke you up this morning?
A phone call..Grrrr

Where were you an hour ago?
Gray's Kitchen, Grosvenor Street Building

What was the last drink you had?
Milo!

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
YES

Did anything annoy you today?
Read the 4th question above this

If you could, would you punch the last person to hold your hand?
I could punch any of the girls during ice skating anytime I want. I just need to run afterwards. ^^ 

Know a secret?
Yup

If your ex was in trouble and you were the only one that could help him/her, would you?
Sadly its my nature. Can't say no =/

When was the last time you felt like crying?
24th November 2010

Your bf/gf cheats on you. What do you do?
Let her go. If they cheat on you, you know that she doesn't really care about you.

What were you doing this morning at seven A.M.?
About to sleep!

Do you have anything that belongs to a Girlfriend or an ex girlfriend?
Yes, a key ring with my name on it.

What would you say if someone told you they were in love with your brother?
Sure go AHEAD!

How many kids do you want to have?
3

This time last last year were you happier then now?
I certainly was!

Have you ever been called a bitch?
Nah, it doesn't apply to guys.

When is the next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Does stuff doll counts? Come here Husky!

Have you ever had stitches?
Yeah, some spots on my face.

Are you giving up on someone?
Already did

Do you spend more time on myspace or facebook?
...facebook, myspace just looks creepy.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes

What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Coursework T_T

Your phone is ringing. It's your ex. What do you say?
Hi? 

I bet you miss somebody right now.
Terrible, I miss the old me.

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
What better thing to waste time on?

Whose clothes are you wearing?
MINE!

Do you wish things were different with someone?
Secretly, yes.

Are you easy to get mad?
Not quite.

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Its possible given the right circumstances.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I told myself I wouldn't love another. So unless I am suddenly with those from the past. NO. Though in 3 months time my 8 months time limit would be over! Interesting.

Has a guy ever let you wear his jacket?
Nah, I wear my own. :p

The last person you had a thing with comes up to you and says "I'm sorry...".
Well its about time you say that FACE TO FACE! Thanks, now go away! =)

No comments: