Saturday, June 4, 2011

Daemons runs

"Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown the sun,
When a good man goes to war
Friendship dies and true love lies 
Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war."

Apparently the pain is still sticking a knife into me, no matter how hard I try to pull myself away.

'Friendship dies and and true love lies.'
River pronounce lies as in 'lay-lie' but I wish she pronounce it as 'lie-lie'.

'Night will fall and the dark will rise'
The dark will rise to be at its height once more. To be in full power before dawn.
'When a good man goes to war'
When a subtle soul goes to war..

Funny how that line came up in line with my subconscious.
A tear drop which is similar to a morning dew, dripping silently when all is asleep.
Stress must be getting the best of me, but I want the afraid stress, not the calm stress.
Where art thou?

No comments: