Thursday, June 2, 2011

Video Post : Once in a very long time

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
 

I thought I need you.
I used to recall the dreamy days I had.
But I know its all in the past, people changed. I've changed.
You taught me that possessiveness kills,
You taught me that being someone special isn't about the tags you wear,
But more about how you feel about each other,
You taught me that I don't have to tie myself to the responsibilities associated with those tags,
If I do, it will be self damnation sooner or later,
You taught me that I don't need anyone to survive.
I'm all good by myself and this has been the way it is after all those times.

Lady Antebellum - Ready To Love Again

I thought I would never love another,
I told myself you were the last,
I couldn't bear the heartbreak if it ever occurs again,
But what is a relationship?
Do I have to live by human dogma?
And succumb to the rules that governs society?
I say nay!
For I am the captain of my own soul,
I sail my own ship regardless of where the wind blows,
I used to love the Southern Wind, gentle and breezy,
I still do, just less.
Cause I love myself more now,


And because of that, I'm not afraid to fall again.
Cause I don't want to fall for a long time,
I want it to happen when I'm standing tall and proud,
So the feeling won't just last when I'm falling down.

Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts


'Who do you think you are,
Going around leaving scars?'

People might say that You were the best for me,
That I am a fool to only discover your worth after you are gone,
But once again I say Nay,
Happy nor sad memories aside,
I've just haven't met Ms. Perfect yet,
And I shall believe on that simple innocent dream,
Growing into my own version of perfection.


I'm dreamy, I'm contend, I'm a planner, I'm random~
I'll contradict myself, I'll be spontaneous, I'll be afraid, I'll be strong~
But what will I be, most importantly,
I'll be myself.

Over and out,
Adrian Koay