Thursday, January 26, 2012

Might as well write this since I'm still flipping

Maybe its stressed, maybe its the repetitive annoyance.

So sick and tired of the two of you telling me that I'm doing an easy course when compare to the two of you. To be honest, I would dare say that if I put the two of you in my course, you would go nuts over it as it is definitely not your cup of tea.

And so what if you have consecutive papers? So what if I'm a bit tad relax when compare to you before exams. I simply just don't want to panic and screw my brains over as I think better when I'm calm.

And if I am relax, it means i'm pretty much confident of my abilities for the paper. I revise more than enough throughout the entire semester, and most of them are easily recallable as I read them almost everyday.

Just because I don't show it does not mean that I am not stress, or worry or taking anything lightly.

I just don't want to burden any of you with my problems. You have enough of your own, you don't need any of mine.

Trust them when they say Introduction to basic Accounting... they really do mean the basic like 1 + 1 =2 or 10. And if you think that is easy, that is because they are meant to be easy. What I've studied more is more than that and if you don't know the inside and out of a subject, please don't compare it to yours.

I have a thousand ways to put my foot on your course, and believe me, they aren't nice. So don't dare me. I'm serious.

No comments: