Friday, February 17, 2012

Dreams

It was a weird one, but I was dying to know what happen next. Funny thing happens when you are dreaming.

Can't recall much of it but I remember being selected as a representative for this surviving competition. 6 v 6. The rules is simple, you have to move and complete a certain route and while you are doing so, you are free to eliminate anyone from the opposition team, or from your own team.

*Warning 'cruelty' post* ahead of you.

It started with me running, like literally running through bolders of rocks in a cave. We were being chased by creatures, I can't really define what they are or so. On top of that, the cave was caving in. So its either being crushed by the rocks or getting devoured by those 'creatures'. Not a fancy sight either way. It seems people around me are dying in the most gruel some way ever, being crushed by the creatures or having their spines broken into two by the stalactites that keep falling down and being pushed over and landing on some of the stalagmites. Bloods were everywhere.

I finally arrive at the the checkpoint. It was a tall watch tower like post with ropes dangling from it. You were suppose to climb your way to the top. Not really helpful when you have those creatures jumping towards you and the stalactites falling down. I had to fend off some of them with my fist as well as swing my rope to avoid the rocks. 

After that we arrive at what looked like a guard post, bridge like place. We were separated by a door and it seems the participants from the opposition team has just arrived. I walked past this one dude and he gave me a grin. Something fell down on the floor and a girl pick it up, blowing and cleaning it like its her precious thing. She asked, should she ignore it or keep it. The dude next to me say keep it and she did. 

Moments later she dropped dead and through some microscopic visions [dreams don't make sense at this point], some microscopic insect/bacteria manage to crept into her via the thing she picked up and killed her. The guy next to me smirk, and I look around. There seem to be more than 6 people at this point but some keep dropping dead, like someone was still thinning the crowd. 

At last it stopped and an announcement was made. Your next task is to go through the door on the right and reach the checkpoint at the end of the cave.

Great, another run and kill event. Seems like I've been doing this a lot. I've just got that feeling. I started to run. The same images kept flashing again. Creatures spawned again and were chasing us, caves caving in. Only this time it was dark with a slight hint of light. My eyesight was blurred, I trip and fell. I can fell that the creatures jump past me, chasing their targets in front of me.

A girl jumped down from above and spoke to me. You can't die, we are the resistance. She shouted to one of her friends and an immerse source of light lit the place. *Imagine a light orb, but huge on going towards that direction*. Follow the light, we need to get out of here.

And then I woke up.

Weird dream, I wanted to continue it, but alas it didn't happen. Still figuring out why the hell did I dream of something like that. =/

No comments: