Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day


Its been a long while but I still find this video cute =P. Happy Valentines Day everyone or to the singles *looks at self* Happy Forever Alone Day


Forever Alone ='[

Tsk.... Just joking, Pyin Nie and Nich told me its not Forever Alone's Day, its Together Alone's Day! xD


But anyway, I've always spend it alone far far away so it doesn't matter. I never had the 'traditional valentines date' or what so ever. Will be cool to try it but I'm content with what I have now. You ain't gonna miss it if you don't know anything about it aite?

However having said that, not being with you doesn't mean I don't love you. We don't have to be together for love to exist. I know tis is true and for that I'm happy. =]

I don't want to hold on to someone, giving a probably false home. I felt that it was nasty back then, so I don't want to do the same to other. So on this day, cheers to you.

PS: Finally gotten to know the girl in the brown trench coats name ^^" Suspense moves on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute video :) Don't worry about Singles Awareness Day, being in a relationship on Valentine's Day isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Adrian K said...

Funny thing is a decade later, i forgot her name. She will forever be remembered as brown trenchcoat girl... that sounds better in stories anyway