Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday the 13th

Well posted this entry late due to unstable internet at the college. So it is actually the post for 13th June

Well today is Friday the 13th and bad things would be likely to occur. However for me it is just a normal day with just the hype about bad luck getting into people.

In Mdm. Husna class today (Moral), we discuss on religion today. Chapter 3 for Moral studies. Not realy much but Chew Shen was asking on the similarities that Islam have with Christian. In my opinion, I do not find any point in argueing which religion is true, We are born into a family which is deeply into a religion already and we are brought up believing it. I'm glad that I am a Christian Mormon.

So everyone is leaving again today. I am torn between going to KL for a barbeque hosted by Ben Joe or stay at college and go to The Dark Caves trip with KYUEM Natural History Club. End up I'm staying at this college.

Mathematics homeworks are pilling up. With Ms. Aida making a list of those who pass their homework or not, it seems compulsory to do it. But well I have the weekend to finish it. =)

Next week will be awards day and then 3 weeks holidays! Yahoo... can't wait to go back.
Seniors finish their A levels today so it means I'm the next batch to take A Levels.. Kinda scary to think of it in a way...

Toodles

No comments: