Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Of Friends and Foe

Well sometimes it is just the fact that real friends are little in numbers and it will take a lifetime to find who they are. The most annoying part will be that in the process there are many fake friends who are not different in anyway compared to a foe.

Someties life sucks and we just have to keep moving forward. Forget about the past and look forward at the future. However, the experience that we have is for a lifetime. No matter how hard we try to forget, it is still with us. Shadowing us and when we almost forget it, something will spark that painful memory to come alive again.

As I have learnt, and I shall learn again. Current true friends I have is 3. I'm lucky to have that much. However they are all far away from me, which leaves me 0 at a 200km radius. But what to do, my own peserverance will keep me alive. As it did in the past.

No comments: