Friday, June 20, 2008

Of Jokes and Limits...

Well everyday people tell jokes, and make fun of people right? Its normal but some people do it at the wrong time or even if the person who is made fun of tell that he doesn't like that already.

Well, sometimes I just play along with those things. However, i guess my anger balloon has reached its limit so right now I'm being oversensitive. Through out this week, people had been getting slaps on their face, their back and ice been laid at their hair, slippers thrown at then and the list goes on.

I gave them a fore warning but they just don't comprehend English. So in the end, some people became my victims. Too bad for them. Lucky are those who realised it and stayed quiet.

I realy need a holiday from all these pressure and college life. Adrian needs a break. Period.

No comments: