Thursday, June 5, 2008

A New Beginning...

Well after 3 years of not blogging guess I'm back to blogging again. Well this also meant that I'm vulnerable to Malaysia's Internal Security Act. Darn it. =_=". Oh well, today a chapter for my friend is closed but he is opening a new chapter somewhere else so I wish him the best of luck.

Today Vikram a/l Selvaraja a.k.a Vikram left KYUEM. Somehow I’m going to miss him. He has been a friend to me and understands how I felt about people. Life goes on and people come and go. As human’s only memorial on earth will be the impact they did on earth, his appearance in my life has made an impact on me.

Well Vikram mention before that he wore a 'mask' at high school and wanted to remove them here. He has seen the inpact on people's reaction towards him. Somehow I hate the rule of life, the strong will have power over the weak. So here goes, everyone tries to stay strong, covering their weakness. Trying to obtain perfection. Somehow it is a bit too farfetched because if we are perfect, then we are GOD, and we are not GOD.

He had let me know that there are people like me, who hide behind shadows, as when they come into the light, they will have to be tampered in order to stay with the flock. However, we are who we are and nothing is ever going to change that. Even if we are acceptable into the society but deep inside we feel uncomfortable and mad at our self for not portraying our true self. He has seen both sides of the dark and the light, and hearing him telling me about his thoughts about friends, He has made the same choice as me. Though it is a hard choice but guess that’s the best solution. Someday we will have friends who value us for who we are, and not have fake friends.

What is the meaning of life? And why are we here on this earth? Why are there all these religions who teaches us that the existent of God but yet differ from each other. The mystery of our life puzzles me. But as a mere mortal, I can only go with the flow. So Vikram, Adieus and enjoy your life ahead. I hope you find true friends which you will keep with you for the rest of my life. I already have some and they are all I have in this world. Sayonara.

No comments: