Monday, September 1, 2008

Love

I have realised that over the past years I have been showering my love to individuals, to those who are close to me. When one of them left, I give my love to the next person. It seems that love is never meant to be kept and has to be shared aroud, to everyone.

However in the mist of finding the correct individual worthy of receiving my love, obstacle appears. The thought of having a crush probably was stucked in my mind, but infact I was looking at the wrong side. Love is meant to be shared regardless of what form of relationship you have with people. It reminds me of Hilary Duff's song Love Just Is (Back when I like Hilary Duff, due to the Lizzie McGuire series). Love is just what it is.... It does not envy, it is patient, it waits.

So for now, back to basis and being a lone ranger. I should be happy that I am still able to share my love to people I know, people that I have to take care of. Because you know what? Love just is in ME and I am giving it to the WORLD!

No comments: