Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mooncake Festival.

One Word to describe it. 

G-A-Y!

Apple is so GAY together with Ibrahim. Oh my gosh! Anyway it went well except the fact that the lantern that we lit that was suppose to fly up to the sky, flew but landed back several minutes later.
How accurate could that be?

And Faye, sleep early and dont get tense. Your nice kor kor wont be always around to comfort you. Maybe Ibrahim can do the job. =D

Ok so today was Economics paper 1, seriously  I hope I managed to answer at least 2/3 of the question correctly. I think objective paper isnt my type anymore.

After Economics paper I went back to sleep till lunch. Imagine that Mus, Ariff, Charlie, Mandur and me played dotA till 4 am and then went to sahur when I have paper at 8am. WTF!

Ok at 2pm went to a temple trip. Hell I just wanna go out fromt the college a while. It was informative, at least I know something about Buddhism now. Interesting actually.

So tonight I am in my room waiting. They say that they want another round tonight. OMG!
Well lets see what happens ok?

And Faye a.k.a Fei Chu, SMC realy goes a bit off on saturday night is it? I shouldn't return your keys then wakakakak. But my room was locked so I think probably both of us will end up being locked outside our room for the night. Or probably its just me as you can climb in through Jolene's room.

Ok Ciao everyone and dont forget to bid for Sue Faye as she will be accompanying you for the entire day if you win. ^.^

No comments: