Sunday, September 14, 2008

14th September

35 minutes till 12am. Less than an hour before I turn 18.

However somehow I'm feeling depress. Mel was saying that I need to find someone. Perhaps I'm feeling a bit lonely nowadays. But well, i'm not so sure about that. Being single has its own benefit afterall. At least I wont be own by anyone other than myself, not having to give excuse when I wan to go out with my friends or spend some time alone. No need to go and ask for permission. Don't have to be in constant contact via sms and phonecalls and having the fear that she might be emo-ing if I don't. Don't have to spend times trying to convince someone that I love her, when we are far away and asking her to have that little trust in me. 

I can't love someone who couldn't trust me. Thats final.

Well perhaps this will be the first time after five years I won't be having Sanjiv jumping over me and landing on my bed (squashing me in the process), just to wish me Happy Birthday, the entire block singing Happy Birthday and waking up the sleeping guards in the process. I miss my free ice cream from Mr. Tan on my Birthday! Or waking up and everyone greeting me just as my eyes open. Probably I miss those times I had with them in my high school years. However, life must go on. 

So well, I will be 18 soon. A full fledge adult according to the law. Responsible for my own actions, can be summon to the court and yeah liable for my own fees. (Sime Darby contract. = =" Need to make a mental note to sign that and send it to them later.)

Being 18 means I no longer a kid. No longer a cute little adorable, playful, naughty, immature, happy go lucky guy who lives for the sake of fun. Now its gonna be a little serious, still playful and naughty, mature and happy go lucky guy who lives for what he believes in.  Not much different aite?

One thing will always remain the same though, I'm still indecisive, trifty , lazy and emo boy. Still searching for the meaning of life. Somehow maybe I will find it either in this life or in my after life. Maybe by then  it would be clearer... 

Lets end this in a gloomy way.... =)
One year less to live, but one year of experience filled with happiness and sorrow.

No comments: