Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Week back and the last week before As Exams starts

Seriously is it a reverse karma working here? 

*The story so far*
I have been a sloth, neglected my homework and still didnt do any of them till I reach college. So at 9pm, I started completing all my homework and finnaly finished it at 6.30am. Stayed up the entire night for it. =( End up, Ms. Zai went for a course so I didnt have to hand it in yet, Mr. Highton says that we can take our time and hand in when we are done and psychology, only Athirah and I hand it in and it wasnt realy compulsory. OMG all the sleep.

*End*

Ok so there it was, first day back at college without a nice sleep. Somehow I managed to survive the entire day and I had psychology class at 8pm as well. O.o maybe I should do this more often. Haha

Ok so back here, everything is normal. Kiasuness is around the college now. Somehow I suddenly felt like rewatching Notting Hill. Still remember that I watch it like 5 years ago in Ms. Thiba's class. (Well it aint Miss now, she's married but what the heck right?). 

Well just finished watching it. It reminds me that it is worth waiting for. So well, here I go. =)
Speechday is on the 1st of November, the day after my As Statistic paper. OMG, a very nice date to choose, as normal... KYS = =". Oh well, better get myself prepared. 

Life goes on and right now I'm in love with the song Ni Hai Ai Wo Ma by Jolin Tsai. Haha, ironic aite?

No comments: