Friday, October 17, 2008

Raya celebration~

Well this post is very late but nevertheless blame it on the college internet for being so slow! 

Ok so lets see, Its last Saturday on the 11th Of October. Students were given the permission to wear their baju raya to class so being the oddball, I wore my ugly school uniform. =D

Okay, I was feeling damn tired that day so right after class its sleeping time for me. Woke up around 7pm so that I can prepare to go for dinner in the Great Hall, which is at 8pm. Wored my T-shirt and Jeans and then I was happily walking to the Great Hall when I saw Samuel, Menix and Loh. Apparently we have to wear formal or our baju raya. WTF?

Fine fine.... I then called Acap and he said that I have to wear a batik shirt. WTF? Not the BATIK shirt? I so hate that shirt. =X Was planning to let it rot in my closet but what to do.... I still have to wear it. 

The juniors were doing a sketch but I wasn't watching. =) Was too busy gobbling the ketupat, lemang and the all the kuih raya. Wanted to upload some pictures but the bloody internet connection won't let me do it... =X So I guess thats all.

[Edited]

Here are the photos, too lazy to upload them all. If you want to see the full set, go to my FaceBook.



Yem, Dai and I staring to the open field



Faye and I outside the Hall, at Orde Kosmos



Faye, Me and Yem


Aiman, Me and Quya


The Point 5s and a guy

1 comment:

Faye S.S said...

u noe what...im still crazy over ur tht "sporty" look... haha.. so cute le...lol