Monday, October 27, 2008

A quiet Weekend

Woke up at 2pm on Sunday~ Yay, I'm a sloth=)

Speech day has been postpone to  the 8th
Received the invitation letter already,
So whats left is to show it to Pn. Rog and get my permission slip,
Anyway got all my semester results,
Grades were all As but the marks aren't that pleasant,
Still, I should be grateful that all of the are As.

Mathematics  -80 (An A was at 80, right on the dot =X)
Computing      - 83 (An A was 72 I think)
Accounting      - 83 (An A was 75)
Economics       - 76 (An A was 73)
IELTS              - Overall Band 8.0 
Speaking  - 8.0
Writing     - 7.5
Listening  - 8.0
Reading    - 9.0

Now whats left is to finish my Malaysian Studies and Moral Papers.

As for AS exams, 31st October is Statistic (P6) and Economics on the 6th of November.
Going for camping on the 1st till the 2nd November though, I need a break from college. =)
Anyway Ibrahim is following so I won't be the only lonely guy there.

Some Updates :

**********************************************************

Edited my Raya Post (added some pictures)

My PetBro, has finnaly decided to remove his hermit crab shell and mix around with the family. Had dinner together at the cafe the other day. Ate Mee Ladna (Wasn't that tasty =( ) and Nasi Pattaya. Was pretty hungry.~

Bicycles are available for cycling in KYUEM! However I still haven't got the chance to ride on them yet.~

Holidays are less than a month more!~

I got to talk to Syazairsyad after 6 years.. Lolz, he still sound the same though. Some people just don't change =)

All the schools are probably done with their internal exams =)
I know KYS, SMK Derma, SKSP, PFS and SGGS are done with theirs... yay for them. 
I'm still stuck with it =(
Hope you guys enjoy your well deserved break.

**********************************************************

Oh well, I guess thats all. I have changed the layout and design of this blog. Took me a while because it has been a long while since I have touched HTML codings. =)

No comments: