Sunday, October 5, 2008

The End of Holidays

Okay its that time again. Sunday and the end of my holidays. I can conclude that I had a pretty relaxing holiday and enjoyed being a sloth. Didnt touch my books and all and when I try to 15 minutes back, they just refused me and stayed put. Guess I need the college enviroment and the kiasu aura to surround me before I am able to do my homework.

So 2 weeks had past. For myself, it was filled with fun, boredom, and emo-ness. It was fun having a faster internet speed and I am able to play my games, watch movies and sit on the couch and watch television. Going out with friends and meeting all friends is nice as well.

The boring part would be the same routine. Eat , sleep , Enjoy and repeat again till the holidays are up. 'ESE', haha.

So I bought a camera today. Imagine that, my very first camera! Finnaly I have one! Its a Panasonic Lumix DMC -FS5 with 10 megapixels ^^. Now i'm RM1000 poorer but well. It was worth it. I had 3 models in mind, Canon Ixus 80, Lumix DMX-FS5 or the Sony T2 colour series. Cannon was nice but the picture quality was bleh... It had very nice design and it was blue too! Sony T2 has style and it has green which is my favourite colour but well, same thing again the pictures quality aint that good compared to Lumix. Sony T2 has a touch screen features but well you know things about touchscreen, since we use our fingers it will get dirty fast and the hardware for touchscreen aint that good yet.

SO in the end Lumix won as I wanted good quality and the design was good as well. But overall design went towards Sony T2 of course, just that the picture quality had more weightage on.

The overall Winner and my camera from now on. Muahaha



2nd place the Sony Cybershot T2




Canon Ixus 80 IS... third place...



Ok so thats it with cameras. Bought a Jheepa (How do you spell it again?) for the deepavali celebration. Faye had ask us to dress up for it so I think Aliza, Zat, Faye and I will be wearing indian clothing on that day.

So, tommorow its back to prison and hell will be brroken loose. Oh yeah! Everyone start you kiasu engines because semester , As and A level exams will be on!


May Lady Luck be with you... and God as always. =D

No comments: