Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the Jungle

Its 6.30 am when I'm writting this. I'm dreading that the fact that my escape from my duties are coming to an end. Where I have to go back to college, to continue striving for excellence. 

Excellence... it kinda reminds me of KYS, of Tan Sri Halim himself.

How that words rang in my head for the past 5 years in highschool, and still rings up till today. To strive to be the best, no matter what. To achieve excellence in every field that we can. That was our oath.

I have just completed my Economics assignment. Well I think I did. =X I better ask Ms. Zai if its sufficient because I can't seem to find anything else in the book about economics development. So it shall remain untouch later till i get back to college.

Next on the list is Psychology past year papers. I still got 6 hours before my car leaves and well, if I'm too lazy I'll probably do it tonight. 2 hours is more than enough. The papers is around that time limit as well.

Bought a stock of Livitas. Need it to help me to readjust my biological clock I guess. I have been sleeping at 7am in the morning and waking up at 6pm at night. I guess I'm turning into a noctural creature. However, for the past few days, I seem to be less energetic than usual. Probably a result of oversleeping, or is there another factor?

Mum had insisted that I leave my hamsters back at home and bring it later during CNY. It would be troublesome to bring it back for a four day holiday. Seriously what are they thinking? Us returning to school on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year? = =" Well probably its the last one I have in Malaysia for the next few years, unless I wanna fly back here. Haha! ( Which probably I might and I might not).

So back to the title of this post. Back to the Jungle. For me, KYUEM IS A JUNGLE. However it is filled with people and thats what make a community. Although we don't have clubs, cyber cafes, malls, cinemas and etcetera, its the people that makes life interesting. Think of the Cave Mens and those who didn't live this modern life, they still make through it and had an enjoyable life (cross fingers).

Besides, its my last semester there. Gonna leave it soon. Which reminds me. Leaving highschool back then was sad, although I prety much hate attending that school (Although it helps to shape who am I today). I'm not pretty sure about leaving college. Would sadness fills the emptiness in my heart again? Or will it be anticipation this time? To finnaly leave Malaysia and experience life somewhere else. To live the culture day by day and not by just visiting there for vacation.

Questions and questions fills my head. But I guess its best to let time to answer then for me. When the time comes, I'll know whats right for me and whats not. 

And I'll definitely make the right choice because I make the choice myself and I must love the choice I make. Can't love something which is wrong, couldn't I?

=)


No comments: