Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ben's Wedding

First of all congratulations to my eldest cousin on his wedding~ ^^

Went to his wedding on the 3rd of January. It was held at the Mas Ballroom at Bayview hotel in Georgetown, Penang. The wedding dinner should have started at 7pm but well if we take into account of Malaysia timing, its started at 8.30pm instead. As usual they have singers entertaining us while we ate our dishes. 

For me, I think the nicest part was when they had their slideshows. Clips of them when they were young and till the day they meet and so on. There's a total of 3 slideshows. The most beautifull one would be the slideshow showing their wedding photos.


The stage with their wedding pictures on it.


Smile Daddy!


My mum and I



At the receptionist
 

Ben posing for picture.... while his wife checks if everything is fine.
Big day, shouldn't ruin it. xD


And this table is where my close relatives sat. Gramps are here together with my aunties, uncles and cousin.



My youngest cousin, only 2 years old. She hate the speakers, somehow. =)


Sweet isnt it?


Cake cutting ceremony



A drink for two?

I guess I'm gonna have little cousins soon =)

No comments: