Monday, January 12, 2009

Just couldn't sleep

Been awake since 1am. Apparently I woke up at that hour and my mind and body refuses to go back to the blissful dreamland which I had endulge myself in for the past few days. Its almost 6am now and I have been rolling on my bed, practically trying to go back to sleep but couldn't. 

First week at college ain't that bad I guess. I have been waking up at 4~5am in the morning and doing my revisions, going for breakfast and so on. A new me I guess instead of the previous Adrian that sleeps till 7.45am in the morning and skips breakfast.

However, I'm still falling asleep in class. Its pretty hard not to. Twice a day I'll be in the same room, in the same place listening to the same person. Mrs. Beadsworth. Its not that bad but when you remain too long in the same place listening to the same tone of voice, it sorta become a lullaby after a while. One thing that I never expect to do was to sleep in Maths class. Seriously, how could I? However I did. Mr. Highton was teaching us about vectors and he was speaking for a solid 50 mintues, giving various examples and so on. 

Somehow I just got too bored listening and started dozing off and only woke up when its time to do the excercise. Its a good thing that i know how to, as everything was still on the board and i only needed a few minutes to understand what was written there.

Economics class was however, well what can I say, filled with presentation. Ms. Zai, (Or should I call her Mrs. Zai now?) taught us Market structures and we are suppose to have our January test on the 15th January. Our tracking marks. 

I asked myself this question. I thought the only exams we are having are our trials and our real A levels exam. What's the tracking result for anyway?

Its 5 minutes to 6am now. I should probably clean the room up a bit, or should I just leave that for latter? *Adrian, your such a sloth!*

How about you tell me what should I do since I can't sleep anyway? I just hope that I can stay awake in class later. Not sleeping for the night isn't good for the mind when you want to have lessons. 

No comments: