Thursday, March 24, 2011

And I shall let my emotions run wild

When its spring, you feel the gentle breeze brushing through you. You feel the warm heartfelt rays of the sun, shining upon you. You see dandelions growing here and there. Its a colourful season, and it should be filled with joy!

Or should it?


I don't know what is wrong with me, but I just could not be happy about it. I tried wandering the outskirts of the city, exploring new sights, looking at fresh blossoms and the occasional Pokemon poking out at some of the corner (Part of the Black & White advertisement), I've tried to be excited about Magic : The Gathering, about National Qualifiers, Elder Dragon Highlander, Friday Night Magic, happy that I can now converse better than before in Mandarin, that I know quite a lot of people around and I'm just not sticking to that just few friends, that my schedule is light even when it is heavy at the first glance, but I am not just quite.

Something is missing, somehow.


Yesterday, after a long time not dreaming, I dreamt. Not of love or romance, or mystifying mythics, but of...


Nothing, I can't remember my dreams any more. I've lost the concentration I've once trained to get it.


All I could remember that I was running. I'm not so sure if I was running towards something, or away from something, but I was running. Running, taking each step carefully, trying my best not to trip over.

'Maybe I'm sick of falling down?' I asked myself. Maybe, just maybe.

Spring normally heralds a lot of interesting events to me, but memories of what that used to be, and was, slightly haunts me from a new beginning. Try as I may, I'm trapped behind the chains of my own confinement. I try to try new things, to explore into the wonders, to gaze upon the beauty around us, the supernatural phenomena and the events that occur around us. Everything is taking a swirl, blend in complexity but I can see it all, see past all the veils of complexity, the thing its hiding.

Hiding deep inside.....


Do I? Or is that what I deem that I can see, a figment of my imagination? As we tend to believe what our minds want, we see what we want, we create images of what we want and ultimately it becomes out ultimate reality. I choose not to believe, and I ignore its rules and ordinances.

Did my life changed?


No it did not... 


Shall I proclaim it to the world?


Maybe, but perhaps it is not time.


I need more time and I need more proof, this lifeless soul of mine shall reach out to the sky, try to grab it and who know what will happens next?

Who knows, what will happen? 


When my emotions runs wild.






No comments: