Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Of Grand Prix London Trials and Coffee!

National Qualifiers was on Saturday and Grand Prix London Trials was on Sunday. What a weekend! Didn't went for NQ since I got a group meeting on that day but I went for GPT the next day. Bad idea though as I couldn't sleep the entire night on Saturday and could felt sleepy at 8am >.<, there's no way I'm going to wake up in time.

Did better than I expected though, managed to top 8 and qualify for a booster draft with my R/G Dinosaur Burn.  Got the typical Dinosaurs and one of each burn in SOM and MBS, cool isn't it? Drafted a horrible G/B deck in the quarter finals. I thought Blue was open but seem liked everyone thought that as well so ended up with a subpar blue half of the deck.

It was just 7 hours of non stop playing but Grand Prix London will be 10-11 hours? I wonder do I have the stamina for that, not to exclude the fact that it is the weekend of the Royal Wedding making the underground tube and London a busy place!

Anyway, found a song during my insomnia night called 'Coffee' sang by Atsumi Saori, the same singer who sang Mousukoshi Mousukoshi :). Its a very adorable an lively song but I couldn't find the lyric for it. Here is the song. Enjoy!


No comments: