Thursday, October 20, 2011

Indecision

Part 1
2 Episodes down and I'm still not done watching Single Father ='[. Its so sad and heartbreaking that I don't really feel like watching it. 


It makes me cry every single time ='[

Anyway, this is gonna be a random post.
Part 2
Remember the time when we get kisses? (Hersheys?)
Sweet innocent moments that goes like this;

Boy: I'm gonna give you 10 kisses!
Girl: I'm gonna give you 20 kisses!
Boy: Then, I'll give you 30 kisses!
Teacher: You guys are two young to be kissing.
Girl and Boy both turn and look at their Teacher.
Boy: We're talking about Hershey kisses Ma'am. We are both chocolate addicts.
=____=
Part 3

*typo in the picture, risk not rish, but its the underlying message that counts*

I miss being a teen, in high school where everything is simple.

Part 4
Sentimental, Honest, Patient, Insecure 

I'm really that huh? =S

Part 5

Seriously, I have to open up. But the what ifs really do terrifies me. I really need a little bit of 勇气 right now.
But Dude, you've been trying for so long. Like really....


Stop Dazing already! I sometimes thing Realist thinks to much. About probabilities, futures, options, current scenario. Sometimes I wish I'm a little more adventurous. Not afraid to jump into something knowing it might not work, just for the heck of it. 

Funny thing is, I'm a 'Yes' man. I can't really say 'No' to anyone if I can help it. 
I guess its more of me being like this :

But who's gonna be there for me?

With my feelings, its always 'It's not possible', 'No, it wouldn't work' etcetera.

Three times I took the leap of faith and went against my own principal. I wonder will there be a forth?

Part 6



Part 7
=)


Every new day of my life, is another day worth smiling.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a teenage love once. It was beautiful just like that quote you posted. Nice blog. I'm sorry you lost H. She sounds beautiful. Maybe in your dream her being blind signified her not being able to see you for who you truly are? Best of luck. Don't take it too hard. :/

Adrian K said...

=) Its sad that I've lost her. But without losing her I wouldn't be able to find the next person in line for me, and experience happiness and sadness with them.

Perhaps so. There's so much more to me than I can show =) But to find someone who can see me for who I truly am, thats a person worth living with.