Thursday, October 13, 2011

Look for a star~


Happiness, we have to grab it ourself, isn't that so?
I'll reach out my hands, and grab the imaginary 'you' in front of me.
I know I am out of your league, but one day I'll stand in front of your doorstep,
Holding a single red rose, confessing my love to you,
Hoping that you would to say '小 笨 蛋, 你这样做,我很高兴'...

But alas I'll just have to wait.
I used to wait for a perfect time, just to say it all out.
I am a perfectionist after all! 哈哈!
I've tried to jump in, to not wait for 'it'.
Nevertheless, it ended horribly.

So this time, I'll make it right,
I'll plan, coordinate the perfect date,
But whatever goes wrong, I'll improvise!
So that it will still be perfect in our eyes.

我不希望在英语语言说“我爱你”...
因为它让我想起一个痛苦的经历,
这就是为什么我会说'我爱你“,而不是 'I love you',
我真的很想再相信爱情
上帝,请给我勇气。

No comments: