Friday, October 7, 2011

An insecure person can be dangerous.
He's afraid, terrified and lost.
He doesn't know what he wants, nor where he wants to go.
Such thoughts are enfeebling his mind, body and soul.

These past few weeks, I can't really see myself anymore. Things I thought I used to know, people that I used to be with, they all seem so far away. I always thought I could hang on, I could keep hanging on that fine thin thread. But what if it wasn't thin at all? Nor was it a thread?

What if it was only a mist, an imaginary thread?

I think it is dangerous that I'm distancing myself from people. Perhaps I'm leaning more towards the introvert side of myself. Shut myself from the outside world. Trust none. Total shutdown. Aucune aide du tout?

Some people asked me do I trust them?

To be honest, I couldn't bring out that simple 'yes'. Deep inside I don't want to lie, and yet I do not wish to say it out loud. I don't trust anyone. The saddest part is, I don't even trust myself. I'm in doubts at the moment.

It is like the raindrops pouring downon a dark and cloudy night. Thunderstorm hails, quite tropical like in fact. I think that I would be best for me to rely on my human instinct for now. Just for now~ 

Retreat, recoup, and what next?

I seriously don't know. 

Time like this feels like hanging on to the southern wind. Where ever it decides to blow, I'll follow.

I hate the insecurity in me. I hate that I'm doubting myself. 

But most of all, I hate that I'm doubting everyone.

To those who are indirectly or directly affected by my tantrum, I'm not gonna apologize. I have apologize to much so if you can't stand this, please just go away.

No comments: