Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its a bit funny and sad really.

Sometimes 'harmless' questions can hurt people in a way that you couldn't imagine. It might be the mood swings, or perhaps they just perceive it on a different level than you do

To one, its a mean of getting by, catching up.To another, it is the past that they wish to kept hidden, buried.

Funny how this never occur to me, perhaps it has never occur to the other party as well when I was at the receiving end. At this moment, we will put up a fake smile, act tough and go on with life.

I find these 'lies' to often now, I don't think I want to care about it any more. If you have something to say, you should say it or forever hold your tongue.

People aren't mind readers I can tell you that.


Whatever that is worth, maybe its a slight payback. Its too early to say but getting disappointed on your birthday, now that is a $%^&*.

Karma's a bitch, and we learn to live with it.

On another note, yet another 'O'. Let see how this turns out =)

PS: Izzie, a memory of the past, I guess you will always be just that. Sometimes I hate the Virgo in me. Can't I just learn from my mistakes and let go of the 'perfectionist' in me?

Maybe not. Toodle-loo!

No comments: