Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A twisted post

Friday 8 , August 8 , 2008


The winter flows through my veins,
As the chills pricked my spine,
The sound of eerie howl,
Makes me crawl and prowl.

Thy love is fake,
As so the thought is brewed,
And everlasting life to take,
The end is cruel.

So let the time flies,
Into the abyss thou shall flow,
As the scarlet sky dies,
My love goes below.

Let thy true self be revealed,
Unmasked the emotion of thy heart,
For as long as I live unveiled,
A hole exist in thy heart



Sunday, August 10, 2008


Soshite, watashiwa bakasu.
Watashino setsusetsu mousukoshi mousukoshi shibomu.
Doko anatano koideshou?

My First, my past, how awkward to be still thinking of it. Maybe Virgos do think of the mistake they did in the past. Probing holes, hope this one can fill in the holes. 



Let the 'Rain' Fall Fall~


<3



No comments: