Friday, November 11, 2011

=S

Rotten time table is a bitch. And my body is still in 'Reading Week'. Which is NOT good at all. Its 4 hours to my 5 hour lecture now. And I woke up at 8pm. =/. Had a headache yesterday and ended up not going for lectures.

I still read the slides though, seems that i've didn't miss much. (Although I am sure those who actually went will be dazzled by the lecturer). Binomial Tree and Black Scholes tend to have that effect on most people =].

What am I doing now? Can't Maple, connection sucks at my place. Seems like the only place I can play is at Grosvenor Street Area.

Called Dad this morning (Malaysia time). Wished him Happy Birthday. Its nice to have it this year, 11.11.11. =P

Rain hates that number, well the addition of it '6'.

By the way the answer to this question is 14 right? O_O Why people keep giving 0?

1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 1 + 1 x 0 = ?

15 - 1 + 0 = 14.

Drats. I should do some IQ test soon. I feel like my speed in recognising pattern and thinking has been getting slightly slower.

And I wonder did Fan Ting did come to Manchester last weekend? Should give her a ring, miss the bugger. Why o why do you have to do placement year?!

=P Windy [Zephyrus] signing off. <--- now this looks gay.

PS: IH You should stop being sad, insecure, and grumpy. People around you love you, so be happy and don't bother about those rotten people, even if you have once cared and loved them. Be happy when they are, but don't let their negative emotion affect you. You're just bringing trouble yourself for worrying. [Though I doubt you will read this anyway, but still.... =D]

PPS: .(^-^). Huggies for my love. ; ], so sorry I've been busy! 

No comments: