Monday, November 17, 2008

Its just beginning....

I used to have that feeling that something is not right,
Something, somewhere, somehow,
But somehow everything looks normal to me,
Weird isn't it?
I will be extremely emo,
My performance will drop,
Reaction time, thinking abilities and etc.

There is always a sign (Or what I choose to believe is a sign),
Before the event happens.

First time it happen,
I lost my best friend in primary school.

Second time it happen,
I end up being in the hospital for a week.

Third time it happen,
My life fell apart from me and I was left in devastation for a year.

Now its the fourth time that I have this feeling,
Something terrible is gonna happen,
And this sucks because I don't know what it is,
It would be great if I could say that 'Missing class' was one of them,
Cause I've been in the overslept mood for a week now,
Today is the fourth time.

Four.....
Its puzzling and intriguing at the same time,
Probably I just think too much,
Probably I do,
Lets just wait for it to happen...
I'll cross my fingers and wish for the best.

No comments: