Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Topsy turvy life~

Things are just not going the way I have plan.
Everything crashes suddenly.
Dreams of going to UK,
Plans to study economics,
Completing my AS Computing project and going to KYS SpeechDay award.
Its just breaks down and fall apart.

Firstly, I can only go to UK IF I get an offer from LSE or Manchester (Warwick and Bristol is still under consideration).

Secondly, since I have 'lost' my pendrive in a way, my Computing AS project is postpone and is still incomplete.

Next, KYS SpeechDay Award, somehow MaaBa forgot that I was following him back so now I got no where to go to...
I'm just hope that this last minute thing can be done... or else I won't be going for my own award.. But as usual, its never gonna happen as it did in the pass. Its always just me there. =X
Shitty Life!~

Being troubled by all of these, I felt so troubled and when I feel that way, there is seriously no way that I can study properly. So I think my economics is gonna go down the drain. =(
I can't even stand looking at the book now, even if I force myself to do it.

DaRn Life!~ Can someone please help me to solve this? I'm a mega pessimistic right now.
It was only yesterday that I actually felt better for a while (after I had a conversation with Zhao Han. Somehow talking to her just calms me down. Perhaps I just need someone to talk to.)

So whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong. Just didn't expect it to be tumbling down , crippling me in the process. I have no mood right now.

When I'm moody , you know what happens next.

I'll be like a dead twig, doing nothing and very vulnerable.

So Adious!~ 

Just hope that I manage to solve this problems before times actually runs out!~


No comments: