Monday, November 24, 2008

Of Crystals and energies

"In materials science, a crystal is a solid substance in which the atoms, molecules, or ions are arranged in an orderly repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions.

The word crystal is a loan from the ancient Greek word κρύσταλλος (krustallos), which had the same meaning, but according to the ancient understanding of crystal. At root it means anything congealed by freezing, such as ice. The word once referred particularly to quartz, or "rock crystal".

Most metals encountered in everyday life are polycrystals. Crystals are often symmetrically intergrown to form crystal twins."

Source : Wikipedia

OK was a bit bored so followed my parents to AEON Seberang Prai City and also to Sunway Carnival Mall....

Was strolling down the mall when suddenly my sis drag both me and my mum into a crystal shop (The House Of Jue Bao). She wanted to buy her boyfriend a christmas present so we went inside and looked at the crystal that was being displayed there...

Me : I would love to get a pendant like that.
Mum: Why not, lets take a look. But you must use your own money.
Me : = ="
Mum : Any particular crystal for the mind, he gets migrain very often.
Me : .....
SalesGuy : either a quartz or a amethyst would do...

Then I try and try a lot of different paterns..

Mum : Too girly, next!

Took another one.

Mum : Too bulky, next.

~After 10 to 20 minutes...~

Mum: Ok this one looks nice on you... we'll have it then =p.


So this was the on that I got..
Retail Pendant price RM 268 , stainless steal necklace RM 35
This sides covering the crystal is made out of white gold... lolz

But I wanted the quartz as well, the particular shape where it is long and sharp.. =p
So went to select another one.



This one!~ ITs quartz and its a pretty common stone so the price is
Retail Pendant price RM50, Handmade string necklace RM 15
Need to buy another one as this could not fit into the stainless steal necklace...

So now I'm wearing them...
Its a good medium to store energies so... =)
When I'm in overload , I could always use this.

No comments: