Monday, December 1, 2008

Of People and Lies

Sometimes I just get fed up,
With certain people around me,
Acting like I don't exist everyday,
Not even a single Hi when I pass through,
But they expect me to greet them everytime.

Though I learn to ignore these people,
Eventhough they are my so call friends,
Or used to be best friends,
Time change people and so it did,
To certain people around me.

Everynow and then,
We will get in contact,
But for what reasons?
They'll ask for my help,
And expect me to help them since I'm their 'friend'.

After the help is given, *poof* they shall dissapear into the air,
And then cycle shall repeat itself over and over again,
Being kind ain't suppose to be like that,
I've learnt not to give help to people like that,
To ignore them, To act as they do not live.

What I'm finding for is just true friends,
That will laugh with you when your happy,
And cry with you when your sad,
Be with you when your lonely.

And not just those people in the mask,
Where they only come to you in times of trouble,
And deserts you when the sun is shinning,
Thanks for showing me who you all are,
Even after all these years all of you just won't change.

I'm ashamed to be called a part of you,
I'm ashamed to have met you,
Farewell is all I got to say,
And I hope we will never meet again.

No comments: