Sunday, December 7, 2008

Unusual Family Gathering

What happens when you are in a car with your family,
Planning to eat somewhere when suddenly there was this car following you from behind?

A : Drive as fast and try to loose the car like Bond
B : Continue to drive normally
C : Invite them for Dinner as well! The more the merrier right? 

Apparently we choosed option C.
Why? You may be wondering.
Cause..... jeng....jeng....jeng

Its my bro's girlfriend driving behind us. ROFL

So we end up stopping at a petrol station in Green Lane where my bro got off and went into her car instead and together, we drove to Auto City in the Mainland.

It was fun and the interior design was fantastic.. It gives the feeling like you just in your own world. Ate buffet but you get to order the foods. Haha. It was Nett RM55.20 each but I guess it was worth it =P

It was fun, too bad I didnt brought my camera with me. Sorry guys~

No comments: