Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la... la la la la.

Merry Christmas to everyone! 

Well Christmas for me, it didnt go exactly as planned. Not all of it.
Didnt get to go to Gurney and spray foam at people cause lack of transport. Gee Kin and Enouch got delayed from KL. So Chee Kit and I went to QueensBay instead for a while. A friend of his asked him out. A girl apparently but we didnt even get to say hi. Weird... they just glance at each other haha. In Borders... 

But we got back to his home before 12am since there wasnt much at Queensbay anyway. Countdown in garena. How boring is that but I got a nifty snowman pet on my avatar. Watched Moonlight till 5am though and slept till 2pm. The first thing I remember was Ms. Zai's wedding. " Shit! I'm later for it!" Figuratively speaking of course as she didnt mention the time. And its in Teluk Bahang, on the other side of the island. It will take me at least 40 minutes to get there if there is no jam.

So went there and yes it was almost over. Apparently the event was from 12pm till 4pm. Saw Ms. Zai on the stage, she was wearing white. Another shitty thing is that I forgot to bring my camera. Damn that sucks a lot.



Souvenirs from Ms. Zai's wedding, some delicacies, a fan and another thing im not so sure what it is. Smells nice though.

Met up with Chee Kit later on and had dinner at a chinese restaurant nearby while waiting for Gee Kin to fetch us. Apparently it tooked him 40+ minutes to drive from Peng Hwa. Must be a hell of jam.

Went to gurney later on. Gee Kin met up with some friends from Taylors while we sat there. He was the only one who haven't have his dinner yet. Gurney Drive, haha. So many options and yet if you didn't speak Hokkien, your wallets gonna slim down a bit. His friend order a passembur and it cost him RM15. Lolz, you'll get the biggest one they have. A normally Passembur only cost around RM2~3  and at most RM5 for penangites. 

Later on we went to FTZ. Rae Von and Gee Kin were both driving so transport wasnt an issue that night. 2 cars with only 5 passengers.. 2 in Rae Von's and 3 in Gee Kin's. Stayed there for more than 7 hours playing dotA and some mini games. I discover something new that night, I never knew they close the 2nd floor sometimes. There goes my snack for the night as the food were sold on the 2nd floor and 1st floor only sells drinks.


FTZ Penang...

We left around 7am or so and went to KFC for breakfast. It was either McD  or KFC for breakfast. 



Raevon and Gee Kin, Gee Kin was staring at the sky and comparing it to the skies in France.



The Sky that he was staring at. 

We never appreciate nature that much. Look at the destruction that mankind did to our Mother Earth. Probably thats why I wanted to be a ecologist when I was young. Was realy into nature and still is.

Oh well, overall this christmas was a quiet one. However, it was still nice as I got to catch up with my friends. 

No comments: