Thursday, December 11, 2008

Life itself

I bet most of us are trying to discover who we realy are in life and continue to ask ourself these questions. Who am I? What am I good at? Where are my talents? What must I do? Yadda x2
Well the answer is definitely not Spiderman =P. Everyone is lost for a reason, and thats the reason why we live.

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances.." wrote William Shakespeare.

A reknown genius of his own time. Shakespeare saw the world as a stage, where everyone merely acts and what impact they have on life is just their time on stage. This is true to an extend where what memories we leave behind when we are gone ,  is what we do when we are still alive. But what actions matters and what doesn't, what profound talents of act that we are suppose to do in life? We are our own scriptwriter of life. What do we want, we just act it own. In this way, it goes againts the belief of fate. What is fated and what is not?

Sometimes I just wonder, what is the truth and what is a lie. Religions are there for a reason. Is it to guide people back to the spiritual world known as heaven or better known as Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE)? Where do we go after Earth? Somethings are just not known and therefore we live by faith. Believing in what we do not see, hear, feel or detected by any of our senses. Blind faith, yeah thats what we call it. Mankind is special in its own way, we live, create, multiply just like a virus, we alter nature to fit our demands ; destroying it in the process. I think I am slowly becoming an Atheist in a way. Things just don't matter to me anymore.

Questions and questions kept coming to me. And endless stream of it. Deciphering life isn't an easy task. It requires a whole lot of determination, time from the mind and soul, peserverance from the heart.

Going back to my alma matter, things isn't much different from where it used to be after all. I have 'friends', who are close to me just for their own benefit. Just because I used to be smart in primary school, everyone wants to know me. In highschool, these cycle of friends continues, they are only close to me so that they can ask for my help. Projects, assignment, research, computer problems... You name it! I seem to be the repairmen for them. College ain't that different after all. I'm trying hard to find out if the friends I have now is sincere or not. Thought most of them aren't and the one I'm considering might not be in the future. Time can only tell and experience shape us into who we are suppose to be.

Which brings us back this matter, who we are? Are we a servant of GOD? Are we just an puppets of life? Are we an organism that lives to harmonize with the ecosystem? What role do we play in this world? If everything is fated, then whats the point of living if everything is planned for us? Is there free will in this world? Does freedom and cause collides with each other? This is where Karma comes in, do good and you will yield good. Commit evil and you shall receive the judgement later on. But to what extend does this valid? You see evil people around everywhere, and they are on the top, living an exclusive live wherelse the good people remain poor. People used to say, it ain't time yet. But till when do we wait? When does this torment end?
In my opinion, its just human making excuse. We make excuse for things which we can'e explain.

And in life, we shouldn't make excuse. For every cause there must be a reason behind it. We live by our actions, and whether the end result is good or bad, we will accept it wholeheartedly.
Probably things are never define, and its best left that way. But being human, its in our nature to be curious. Curiousity kills the cat but well, human don't realy care. This is what makes us creative human beings, we think outside the box.

So what is life, what are our purpose of living, who are we and what must we do? I believe everyone is asking the same thing and some might be contend with the answers they have already. But there is this itch, this feeling of doubt that exist no matter what. 

When we are at a cliff and we are afraid to jump, there is always a little voice asking you to jump. Is it realy the urge to jump, or the urge to fall? 

The last thing an angel would experience it fall itself. Before damnation. So what are we exactly?

No comments: