Thursday, December 18, 2008

A typical boring day

Watch Transporter 3 yesterday... I know its a bit late but well. The Day The Earth Stood still was sold out and I was too lazy to wait another 2 hours for the midnight show. It was nice and I was remind on how I like deep voices... ROFL.

I'm getting bored of my daily routines now. Its wake up, eat sleep, play dota, television and chatting. Well for Dota, I notice one thing. Sentinel tends to win more the Scourge.. lolz. I could it the curse of the bad guys, lol. Even another players agrees with me. I wonder why is it like that.

I'm trying to drag my mum and dad to watch movie with me tonight. I dont realy mind watching alone but well, my mum hasnt watch any movies in the cinema in ages. Would be a nice thing to drag her along, dont ya think?


No comments: