Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A End to 6 weeks of Ignorance

Well 2008 is coming to its end and 2009 is coming. To think back, I didnt realy achieve much this year as compare to the previous years. I felt like I have wasted the entire year doing mundane stuffs and so on. Experiencing college life was nice, but when its in a hostel, I felt like high school all over again. The life, the lessons, the events that we have to participate, the house that we are in and so on. It so feels like KYS all over again. So dejavu. 

Well the good part about this year is that I have learn to judge people better. People that I used to be close with, are just gone like the wind, the ethereal zephyr. Some people just can't balance their friendship. When they meet new people, they forgot the old one. I have also learnt that no matter how I try to stay in touch with some of my friends, if its only me doing the communication. It aint gonna work. Even if we are the best of pals back in highschool.

Its that time again, seasons pass, people changed and so on. A year has passed swiftly and here we are , a year older. Wiser perhaps? I don't realy know about that. People certainly grow out from their shells this year. I still see people wearing mask, pretending to be who they aren't, just for the popularity and so on. Getting acceptance into the community, thats what we want now. To have links, to communicate better so that when we are trying to reach the top, we have all the human resources we need to achieve it. People still use people and thats a fact. Can't realy run away from it. Its amazing how my friends treated this girl, initially they were making fun of her and teasing her, mocking her name at so on. But later on when they get to know who she realy is, everything change. They start being nice to her and helped her and so on. Thats so lame but well the truth it, it works everytime.

This holidays can be summed up as being a sloth. My schedule is simple.

1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Outings
4. Movies
5. Cyber Cafes
6. Dota
7. Dramas
8. Tv
9. Chatting

Up to date I haven't touch my books yet and to think of it, I'm having my freaking A levels in 4 months. Its time to stop enjoying and start working I guess. 

So my new year's resolution for next year is:

1. Stop playing games excessively and start studying.
2. Go for sports more often.
3. Get As for all my A levels subject, 4.5 to be exact. AAAAa.
4. Learn how to cook.
5. Go for my special trainning more often.
6. Get the girl of my dream, if not move on =) .
7. Get shorter
8. Get my driver's license
9. Be more knowledgeble about what is happening around the world.
10. Go to UK and hopefully the university of my dream, LSE.

Hopefully all of it ain't gonna be hard for me to achieve. One thing for sure, I need to always strive to be a better man.


No comments: