Saturday, December 20, 2008

Weird things happen oh bother~

Ok for this post to be valid, take a look at my chat box. =P

To the guy named Tiffany, I don't know whats your problem. But as far as I'm concern, I have made a deal with her. And pretty please if you don't know the content of the deal, please don't butt in. It's rude if you learnt your manners. Thanks for the advise though, I'll keep that in mind.

For your Information, I don't realy think a phone call once a month (If im lucky) or once in  several months consider as a lot. Blimmey me, I call my fren more than I call her. *winks to my close friends and of course Mui Mui*. Even my ex gets more. ^_^ 

To tell you the truth, feel free to go after her. I don't mind. But people will have a fair game and compete professionally, and not just asking their competitors to back off. Believe in your own strengh and by what are you doing now, you are actually comdenming yourself to an act of coward. But thanks for the warning, I know now that I got a protective competitor that doesnt mind speaking out his mind. Kudos to you. =)

Seriously I need a chat with you, and not through that chat box at the side. =P It will shorten the time period taken and lets not waste our own time here. I meant it as I will be away for the next few days attending my Scholar Development Programme. *I just cant wait for it =P, Carey Island here I come!*

One question, how old are you? I just wanna know the age of my competitor.


No comments: