Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its Just another day~

Part 1

Well, I got an email from ucas regarding my application. Was very nervous when i login into my track as I keep on hoping that it will be an offer letter from LSE. But nevertheless it wasn't. Apparently it was from Lancaster. Requirements are the same with Manchester, AAB. But too bad, Sime Darby won't send me there. 

Its another boring day as usual. Aint holidays are like that after a while?
I'm getting to the point where I wake up, surf the net endlessly, and doing nothing.
Studying right now doesn't seem to be a bad idea as I have nothing else to do.
Would I, a person that never studies during the holidays finnaly start studying?

Part 2
Besides that, I can't never avoid the trouble that I have created for myself,
That why I need to endure it myself, alone..
There are times when I'm feeling low, when nothing else matters,
But just a phone call would do, a simple Sms.. 
Anything to ignite the spark,
And there onwards, I shall move on.

I just wanna ask you, 
Don't ever give up, even when everything seems lost,
Cause there is always a rainbow after the rain,
And a pot of gold beneath that rainbow,
Where happiness is contain.

No comments: