Friday, November 14, 2008

Of LAN subjects and Life

Well here comes the day,
Finals for our LAN subjects,
Seriously I wonder why do we even need it?
Patriotism purposes they say,
Is it realy true?
Most of us will just forget it after a while,
Like what happen to History in SPM.
And Moral,
Why do we even bother learning it in the first place?
Questions and questions...

Oh well, after today's paper,
If i manage to pass it,
I guess I won't have BM in my education anymore,
Wee~ 
Cause my BM is totally crap right now,
Can't even do a proper presentation using it,
Kept on pausing trying to figure out whats that word again,
You get that feeling as well eh?
Welcome to the gang then.

For now, I am in Kamikaze mood.

Anyway found out why Jolene has spilt appearance towards me,
To her, as a friend Im alright,
But when it come to economics apparently,
She felt inferior and timid (Can I use this word?),
She is afraid to make mistakes infront of me. (I think, just incase she reads this =p)

I just don't understand people,
Come on, we all fell inferior to other people,
As Amelia shared with us during CF (Christian Fellowship),
Its just human nature to feel that way.

We all feel inferior in certain ways,
Being with all the brilliant students,
Make me realise that no matter how good you are,
There are people better than you.

So don't boast, Be humble
But some people just hates it when your being humble,
In their eyes your the 'Just Good Luck' guy,
Is it that hard in life?
For people to accept who you are?

No comments: