Monday, November 3, 2008

My Sweet Escape~

Ever been tired of the same old routine you do everyday?
Eat , Sleep, Study and repeat it to the power of infinity?
Yeah, I do.. and this weekend after a grueling statistic paper,
I went camping with some of my friends

.

Mus, Wan and Jimmi

The Natural History Club organised the trip,
Like normal, the main agenda was to go Raptor Watching but well,
We as club members, have freedom.
So on the first day, we went to the beach.




Jolene with her heart



The beach at the other end of the campsite, it took us approximately 30 minutes to walk there





Me, during sunset

The guys played 'Truth or Dare' that night. Seriously some of the most stupid questions were asked but for the sake of the game, I told the truth.. Some were pretty personal but well. =) Its just a game

.

Group photo at the beach, they got whacked by the wave after that =p



We did light trapping as well. This is the emerald butterfly that we caught

The next day was the main event itself, Raptors Watching. We went up to Scot Hill to observe the migratory birds.



The birds riding the thermal



The group that was watching the raptors...
Human predators watching Nature's predators

Next we went to the waterfall in Taiping.



Ibrahim and I



Inside the water, its damn cold but Jolene says that its very hot



The waterfall itself



I love this shot. It shows that each step we take in life, we leave a mark behind. Memories and friends are forever. To those who went with me in this trip, thanks for making my sweet escape enjoyable ! =)

No comments: