Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finnaly~

After weeks of waiting, opening my e-mails every single day, at least 5 times per day, the much anticipated offer arrive. Say hello to LSE =). Weee~~

I'm very very happy now and eventhough the IELTS exam was a bit screwed up today, it was enjoyable due to the fact that i got all 5 of my offers.

To add on, for the first time in 2 years, I actually went for a jog. (Well mostly it was walking around but i still jog a bit...) Went to the golf course and also to our own infamous toll of Lembah Beringin.

Night time was dotA = =" Getting worse at it I suppose... im don't like playing attacker's role, permanently.

Well the day wasn't that productive but i'm still happy. Got to prepare for Psychology test on monday.. gosh, wonder whats coming up =( 

No comments: